Experience in computers and software, along with a background in Information Technology, created a HUGE desire to dive onto the Internet in 1996. I had a great job in Corporate America working in Procurement and Information Technology.
The Day IT Happened!
My Manager at the time, walked into my office and said, “Do you know how to create websites?” My answer was just like this: “No, but I will know very shortly!” I then jumped online and went to the infamous “YAHOO!” search engine and began my research. I created the first website for the Procurement Department and the rest, as they say, is “history!”
Approximately a year later, the company merged and layoffs began. Fortunate for me, I was chosen for the layoff. I say fortunately only because my dream of becoming an entrepreneur became a reality!
Becoming an entrepreneur and making money are two separate things. I didn’t make money right away because I didn’t know how. I did, however, research like a mad Woman, learning everything I could. I even bought product after product, some to my amazement and much to my disappointment. I truly believe that the process of a journey and the mistakes that happen is what makes us better, stronger and wise!
Fast forward to today, I now help (consult, train, teach and mentor) entrepreneurs by creating strategic online marketing plans, hence, boosting visibility, credibility, profitability, and buzz on and offline.
My research and application have allowed me the opportunities to launch my own radio talk show, Partner at a Content Marketing website, hold a position as the former Radio Program Director, Co-Host & Consultant on CNN and CBS Radio. I have also been fortunate to teach 1000’s of business owners in the area of Internet Marketing, Direct Sales, Network Marketing and Offline Marketing.
10 Honest Traits About Me…
- I LOVE meeting people! I’ve discovered that when meeting new people you never know what you’ll learn in the process.
- I’m not a computer programmer but I’m definitely a computer geek!
- I use to be shy, boxed in and dreaded stepping out of my comfort zone.
- I was featured in the New York Times in 1998 as a Direct Sales Renegade LOL!
- I was the first Black female IBO to achieve a Top 25 Income Earning Position in a Network Marketing Company
- I despise seafood and I overuse exclamation points!
- I have a passion for the elderly and would like to one day spend a lot of money spoiling them.
- I love teaching (newbies) wanna-be internet marketers how to steer away from ‘cliques’ (i.e., scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours if you do what I say groups) and to establish themselves as experts instead.
- I’m a very spiritual and grounded Woman (per my Mom :))
- Last but surely not least, I’m a ‘God Chaser’ cause I love Jesus with every fiber of my being.
I’ve also achieved an Amazon Best Selling Author rating of , “How To Let Go and Let God” — From Worldly Pain to Spiritual Power. Available on Amazon.com
Keep It Real
I’m no guru! I don’t do magic tricks, and there are no overnight successes. I love helping Entrepreneurs. I’m results driven with a sincere passion for getting the job done the right way!
If you’re looking for more than a traditional business consultant and/or executive virtual assistant, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll make it happen! Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery session here.
Honored to the bone to be featured in New York Times in 1998 as a Direct Sales Renegade as well as receive the following awards…
- WE Magazine Class of 2014 Who’s Who Among Women in Ecommerce
- one of the 25 Outstanding Women Who Inspire 2014 by Hope For Women Magazine
- named the Leading Business Woman of the Year by The Women Business Owners Organization
- one of the Top 50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs (two years in a row) by Black Business Women Online
- 50 and Fabulous Top Bloggers Named by Boomer Diva Nation
- one of the 2011 Social Media Superstars – Blacks in Technology
Here’s what a few of my clients had to say…
Rock star! Super. You move mountains! You are diligent! Here’s how I describe working with her:
- game changer
- valued resource
Kate Rieger, Second Opinion Solutions Group, LLC
Phenomenal woman! These are the words that come to mind when I think of Regina Baker. She is an amazing woman that cares deeply about her clients. She gives more of herself than one may expect. She is professional, knows what she is talking about and delivers great results in an unexpected timeframe. Regina knows the business she is in and it is easy to see why both she and her service are award winning.
Regina also truly cares deeply about the well-being of her clients and is there to lend a shoulder and piece of her heart. She is committed to making sure the job gets done but not at the expense of one’s well being. I have never worked with someone so compassionate and focused at the same time. She knows how to take you through the process of what is coming and expected from both you as the client and herself. She gets it done but does it with a sprinkle of love and that makes all the difference. I am ever so grateful to have this woman in my life and on my team.
Should the opportunity presents itself and you are in need of a “Regina Baker”, connect with the original Regina Baker. There is none like her and you will not be disappointed. — Efia Leatham, LiveAgapeLove.com
Need more references? Click here.