Your Executive Virtual Assistant to Professional Speakers and Authors.
With over 20 years of online experience, I help professional speakers by applying strategic processes and systems.
I have over 20 years of experience online (14+ offline) successfully working with Entrepreneurs, Professional (CSP) Speakers, and Authors.
This work has involved such tasks as:
- Website updates (including wordpress maintenance, updates, etc.)
- Social media management
- Calendar Scheduling
- LinkedIn Profile Creation and Management
- Project Research
- Email management and correspondence
- Communication Liaison (for your clients)
- Verbal and written communication (with your clients)
- Travel and Itinerary
- Gift purchasing
- Webinars, meeting, dinners, and event planning
- Marketing knowledge and experience with the internet, product launch, and online marketing strategies
- eCommerce solutions (choosing the best autoresponder software, set up and maintain your shoppingcart, landing pages, etc.)
- Log payments, reporting, and follow-up with clients (receipts, etc.)
- Book publishing & promotions
Ready to schedule a free 15-minute discovery session? Schedule here!
Here’s what just one client had to say…
Incredible is the only word that truly encapsulates what it means to have the pleasure of working with Regina Baker. I’ve hired other virtual assistants and have never experienced the level of service Regina provides. Yes, she fulfills all of the normal requirements of a virtual assistant; she’s extremely organized, communicates well, meets deadlines, and offers outstanding attention-to-detail.
What sets Regina apart is her experience paired with the supreme level of pride she takes in her work. My clients absolutely adore her and often write or comment on how she makes their jobs easier and more pleasant. Regina does not simply take orders, she anticipates needs and potential pitfalls and works for the best possible outcomes ahead of time. On more than one occasion, her quick-wittedness saved me from being in a jam with a client.
It’s my understanding that Regina filters client requests to identify those she’d most like to work with. If you have the opportunity to be one of the privileged few under consideration or to even get on her waiting list—do it! However, beware, you will never be able to use another virtual assistant again! – Crystal Washington, Marketing Strategist, Author, and Keynote Speaker
Overwhelmed in your Speaking Career? Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute Discovery Session
Done For You!
- Not very technical savvy so you get stuck?
- Ready to implement a proven system for speakers in your business?
- Overwhelmed and just need someone to take on those tasks for you?
Click here for my Done For You Services!